Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Week of Firsts

Today (7-7-10) marks my actual due date. Thankfully, Brody made his world debut a week ago yesterday (6-29-10). Below are some pictures outlining Brody's first week of life.

Dr. Paige Partridge delivered him.

Colt introduced him to me...

...then to the large crowd of family and friends waiting outside. (Video to follow)

He had his first car ride home (and slept the whole way).

He had his first bath at home... and tinkled on us three times.

He had his first doctor's appointment and passed with flying colors.

All in all- it was a pretty good week!

1 comment:

  1. What doctor did you see at the clinic? We have been seeing Dr. Livingston and we LOVE him! I think about you everytime we pass your house to come home. I hope you're recovering quickly and are getting some sleep! Let me know if I can do anything for ya, we're just down the street. (Although, you (and Colt) have tons of family here don't hesitate to call!)

    ReplyDelete