Friday, June 11, 2010

100% Chance of Showers

Colt and I have been blessed with some incredibly generous and very talented event coordinating people in our lives. Brody has been well showered over the past few weeks, and for that, I am sure he will be very grateful (as are we!)

Check out this amazingly decorated table at our shower on May 16th! Thank you Cindy R., Elaine, Sandy, Jenny, Cindy S., Lonnia, Donna and Sharron!


Thank you Malia, Nancy and Wendy for hosting our shower at the bank on June 7th! (A double thank you for the Jeannie Moffett cake! My fave!) I am so lucky to work with such a great group of people!



Although I don't have any pictures to post of the event, a big thank you to Malia, Pam, Christina, Brooke, Patty, Kim, and Laney for treating me to a fun shower at Noodles on June 9th!

Props to my mom (aka Meme to Brody) for this nice array of John Deere toys, clothes and gear. Thank you Karen, Pam, Susan, Betty, Peggy and Kim for our lovely shower on June 12th at the First Presbyterian Church!



Although it was quite possibly the hottest evening ever, we had a fabulous time in the back yard of Mike and Karen Gerwig on June 12th. Thank you Karen, Hannah, Rachel, Sarah, Roo and Carrie for hosting such a fun night for both the guys and gals! The food was amazing!




Thanks again everyone for your generosity, love and support!



1 comment: