Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Look


I don't expect an A+ for picture quality, but I will take a high 5 for this cute little booger (and his big feet). This is Brody at 32 weeks. He is a mover and a shaker, which proved difficult when trying to take his picture. I hope this doesn't mean that he will take after his father when it comes to the timeless art of photo bombing. (See below).

We have 4 weeks to go at this point. Although this picture was taken last August, I would imagine the face Colt is making reflects his current frustration with my ever-growing "honey-do" list that I have for him when he returns home each evening.







3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world o' blogging! Now, you get the joy of grandparents expecting you to post pictures constantly...Ahh, the joys of having a babe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you have a blog! You will love being a mommy! : )

    ReplyDelete